We are happy to help you set up an individual publication imprint. Within this structure, we will be creating professional output-ready files for you and assisting with uploading the files to your own publication account. We are happy to serve as editors and designers working on your imprint. We use the same coaching rates you see below. We work with you to set up all the same services we use to create books. We can’t set up accounts on your behalf since they involve sensitive banking information and two-factor authentication, but we are happy to help you through every detail. You can hire us for any editing or production service as you develop your imprint and you’ll retain 100% of all net revenue from your books. If anything goes wrong with your files or you have any problem during production we can use a coaching session to fix the issue. For the more tech-inclined, we can even offer InDesign training so you can lay out books yourself.
You can choose among four writing coach packages. Non-refundable monthly fees are due in advance at the beginning of each month. Most clients prefer the convenience of credit card billing, in which you authorize automatic billing each month (no checks to write and no reminders).
- Starts at $2,700/month
- Eight—two weekly—60-minute phone coaching sessions (or equivalent)
- Up to ten hours of manuscript reading & assessment, development editing and email exchanges per month
- Starts at $1,400/month
- Eight—two weekly—30-minute phone coaching sessions (or equivalent)
- Up to four hours of manuscript reading & assessment, developmental editing and email exchanges per month
- Starts at $750/month
- Four 30-minute phone coaching sessions per month (or equivalent)
- Up to two hours of manuscript reading & assessment, developmental editing and email exchanges per month
Peridot Plan [available only to those self-directed types who don’t struggle when it comes to getting in writing time]
- Starts at $500/month
- Two 30-minute phone coaching sessions per month (or equivalent)
- Up to one hour of manuscript reading & assessment, developmental editing and email exchanges